Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Bees Awards - Social Media Marketing
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
The Bees Awards is the first international social media award show for communication and marketing professionals. Our jury is composed by 20 of the most renowned experts from 13 different countries. The event will take place at The Legion of Honor in San Francisco on November 9, 2010 and will be live-streamed. You will find more information at http://www.beesawards.com.
The Legion of Honor in San Francisco, on November 9, 2010, 6:00pm.
You are invited to join the celebrations and meet some of the most active social media marketing professionals. Excellence will be granted to the best practices under 16 different categories:
- Best 140 Characters Message (SMS, Tweet)
- Best Use of Micro-Blogging Platform
- Best Use of Social Media Platform
- Best Use of Mobile
- Best Relationship with Blogs
- Best Conversation with Customers
- Best Use of Alternative Tools
- Best Use of Media Press Room
- Best Copywriting
- Best Art Direction
- Best Social CRM / Analytics
- Best Innovation
- Best Campaign
- Best Student Work
- Agency of the Year
- Client of the Year
Come celebrate with us!
Dress code: Formal
IMPORTANT: Print your ticket. Guest with tickets will enter faster and won't queue in line.
November 9, 2010 at The Legion of Honor of San Francisco
- 6:30PM-7:30PM Cocktail
- 7:30PM-9:30PM Ceremony
- 10PM- After-Party (Dosa, 1700 Fillmore at corner of Post, tel. 415 441 3672)
When & Where
The Bees Awards
The Bees Awards grant excellence to the best practices in social media marketing.